Recce Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASX:RCE) Executive Director, James Graham presents on the company's lead product RECCE 327, including significant progress with manufacturing, securing patents and presenting to a global audience, at FNN's Investor Event.
- Recce Pharmaceuticals is commercialising a new class of broad-spectrum synthetic antibiotics to address the global health issue of antibiotic-resistant superbugs, including sepsis, which affects 30 million+ people worldwide
- New class of broad spectrum antibiotics that kill Gram + and Gram bacteria, including their superbug forms -- even with repeated use
- #1 most expensive condition. Sepsis: $24bn in annual costs treated in US hospitals
- Qualified Infectious Disease Product designation under GAIN Act. 10 years of market exclusivity (post-approval). Fast track (life of the regulatory process). Patented manufacturing, producing to Phase I & II volumes.
- Synthetic antibiotics, entirely man-made and designed with purpose, universal Mechanism of Action - detailed experimentation demonstrates it does not succumb to superbugs
For more, watch Executive Director, James Graham present.