Tinybeans Limited (ASX:TNY) CEO, Eddie Geller presents on the company's FY19 results, growth, users of its platform, new services and strategy at FNN's Investor Event.
- Tinybeans is a family photo-sharing app. "It's like our own private social network, plus my baby book is already done - can just print it all out when I'm ready", says a Tinybeans user
- Former CEO of Yahoo, Marissa Mayer says that one of her five favourite apps is Tinybeans
- Statistics that back business: 130m babies born every year, 4m in US. US$129B spent on digital advertising in 2019. $24.5B focused on Baby/Parenting Category
- 40% of all baby product are purchased by households with no children
- Goldman Sachs’ “Millennial Moms” report forecasts the US$1 trillion that parents currently spend on children each year to grow, but also shift as Millennials’ unique set of values and influences -- aided by new technology -- leads to new choices
- FY19 3.35M users, 1.23M active monthly users, $3.9M total revenue
For more, watch CEO Eddie Geller present.