LBT Innovations Limited (ASX:LBT) Managing Director and CEO Brent Barnes presents on the company's FY19 results and outlook, including the adoption of its culture plate reading device APAS Independence, the sales process and regulatory approval, at FNN's Investor Event.
- Artificial intelligence platform automating manual healthcare processes
- Commercial launch underway US, EU and AU
- Attractive revenue model -- upfront + annual fees. 5-year revenue opportunity. Around US$0.45m per instrument.
- 1st sale completed -- St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne
- APAS® available for sale in Germany and United States in second half of CY 2019
- Market cap around $23.5 million
- Shareholders: Insto (7%), Industry (7%), Dir + Mgmt (4%)
For more, watch Managing Director and CEO Brent Barnes present.