Credit Corp Group Limited (ASX:CCP) CEO, Thomas Beregi presents the company's FY19 results.
- The objective of the Credit Corp Group (ASX:CCP) is leadership of the credit impaired consumer segment - people who have had trouble with credit, most having defaulted on a previous credit obligation, operating the business with superior analytics and discipline.
- In 2019 the company maintained our record of success, with another solid year, in particular newer consumer lending and US debt buying businesses drove growth.
- A pleasing outlook for Credit Corp in 2020 with earnings growth looking to be in the range of 7% to 10% to $75 to $77 million in net profit after tax.
- Consumer lending business is on track to deliver again in 2020 with consumer loan book growing by 16% over the year to $212 million
- With $230 million in capital headroom and gearing of just 21%, Credit Corp can fully participate in the future investment opportunities.
For more, watch Credit Corp Group CEO Thomas Beregi present.