MMJ Group Holdings Limited (ASX:MMJ) CFO, Jim Hallam presents on the company's cannabis investments, how MMJ sources early stage opportunities, its connections in Canada and realising value at FNN's Investor Event.
- MMJ is the premier publicly-listed cannabis investment vehicle in Australia
- Net returns: 44% financial year to date, 32% over quarter to 30 April 2019 & 7% over month
- MMJ has a proven record acquiring and realising considerable value from cannabis-related investments
- MMJ owns a portfolio of minority investments and aims to invest across the full range of emerging cannabis-related sectors including healthcare, technology, infrastructure, logistics, processing, cultivation, equipment and retail
- It owns 11 investments (77% of which is publicly listed and 95% located in Canada - the most attractive cannabis market accessible to Australian investors)
- MMJ's share price trades at a significant discount to net asset value
For more, watch CFO Jim Hallam present.