Silver Mines Limited (ASX:SVL) Managing Director, Anthony McClure presents on the company's Bowdens Silver & Barabolar Projects in the Central West of NSW at FNN's Investor Event.
- Bowdens Silver Feasibility Study Complete - The project is one of the largest undeveloped precious metals deposits in Australia and one of the largest new silver developments globally.
- Major exploration targets confirmed & mineralisation close to mine.
- Discovered new base-metal massive sulphide including gold and extensive mineralised skarn with copper/gold targets, as well as high-grade gold mineralisation at surface.
- Institutional shareholders include Regal Funds Management, Merian Global Investors and Switzerland's Konwave.
- Looking forward - mapping and sampling program currently being undertaken at Tuena Gold Project (south of Blayney NSW), completion of Bowdens Silver Environmental Impact Statement mid-2019.
For more, watch Managing Director Anthony McClure present.