Prescient Therapeutics Limited (ASX:PTX) Managing Director & CEO, Steven Yatomi-Clarke discusses the company’s development pipeline, lead drug candidate PTX-200 and Phase 2 trial results in breast cancer.
- Developing personalised medicine to beat cancer
- Collaborations with leading clinicians and hospitals
- Funding in place with $9.1 million recently raised
- Backing from life-science focused funds in US and Australia
- Approach is to address the mutations causing cancer
- Taking targeted therapies to the next level
For more, watch Managing Director & CEO Steven Yatomi-Clarke present.