Lake Resources (ASX:LKE) Managing Director Steve Promnitz presents an update on its development of four lithium projects in the heart of the Lithium Triangle, which produces more than 50% of the world’s lithium (at the lowest cost).
- Demand for lithium is forecast to increase sixfold by 2030 due to EV’s & energy storage.
- Our projects are side-by-side with the heavyweights in the lithium triangle.
- The lithium triangle produces more than 50% of the world’s lithium (at the lowest cost).
- Lake is drilling within 400m of this project - the world’s largest lithium brine resource.
- In August 2018, SQM sold its stake in the Cauchari Project. China’s Ganfeng paid US$237 +160 million for 50%.
- 3 Projects: Kachi, Cauchari & Olaroz.
For more, watch the presentation above with Steve Promnitz.