Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) Executive Director Simon Kidston presents on the company's renewable energy hub in far north Queensland, its new 50MW solar project southwest of Forbes and the government's focus on energy storage at FNN's Investor Event.
- Market capitalisation of $81.2 million
- Stage one of the 50MW Kidston Solar Project obtained a 20 year government revenue guarantee
- 250MW Kidston Pumped Storage Hydro Project utilises the most efficient and abundant form of energy storage available
- 50MW Kidston Solar Project currently producing electricity into the National Electricity Market and sees continued strong and stable cash flows
- Pipeline project (50MW Jemalong Solar Project) to create near term revenue potential
For more, watch Executive Director Simon Kidston present.