Novatti Group Limited (ASX:NOV) CEO, Peter Cook presents on the company's 1H19 results, growth in transaction processing and range of processing solutions, and provides an update on Novatti's becoming an ADI (authorised deposit-taking institution), at FNN's Investor Event.
- Creating a digital ecosystem to service migrants specialising in cross-border payments
- Record half year revenue of $3.84 million
- Continued growth in transaction processing revenue, up 21% from $881,000 in Q1 FY2019 to $1.06 million
- Expecting to obtain ADI licence mid year
- Robust and efficient software solutions include Consumer Digital Wallets, Branchless Banking, Mobile Money, Bill Payments, Remittance Services and Voucher Management Systems
- Transaction processing services include Flexepin, an open-loop cash voucher service, Flexewallet for remittance and compliance services, Chinapayments.com for bill payment services for Chinese consumers and Vasco Pay a prepaid reloadable Visa card
For more, watch CEO Peter Cook present.