Neuren Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASX:NEU) Executive Chairman, Dr Richard Treagus presents on strategy and outlook, provides an update on the company's partnership with ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACAD) and the upcoming Phase 3 trial of its lead drug candidate Trofinetide for the treatment of Rett Syndrome, and discusses further partnering opportunities in Europe and Japan at FNN's Investor Event.
- A biopharmaceutical company developing new therapies for neurodevelopmental disorders
- Testing efficacy of 2 drugs in multiple debilitating childhood disorders
- Strong support from advocacy groups and leading physicians
- High value partnering deal with ACADIA Pharmaceuticals for North America
- ACADIA committed to invest $77 million in Rett Syndrome Phase 3 trial starting in 2019
- Provides development and commercialisation capabilities for Trofinetide in the US
- Neuren seeking partners to commercialise outside North America
For more, watch Executive Chairman Dr Richard Treagus present.