Noxopharm Limited (ASX:NOX) CEO and Chief Medical Officer, Dr Greg van Wyk presents on the company's clinical trials for late stage prostate cancer, key outcomes and timelines at FNN's Investor Event.
- An Australian drug development company with a focus on Oncology
- Aims to significantly change the management of cancer
- A diverse, highly skilled, broadly experienced team
- Veyonda® is an innovative formulation of anti-cancer agent, idronoxil
- Aims to make a broad range of cancers more sensitive to radiotherapy and chemotherapy
- Two prostate cancer trials ongoing
- Aims to include a share of the 2026 projected ~ US$14B annual prostate cancer market
For more watch CEO and Chief Medical Officer Dr Greg van Wyk present.