Rural Funds Group Limited (ASX:RFF) Managing Director David Bryant presents the company's half year FY19 results.Highlights:
1. Financial results: - Property revenue 27% higher due to recent transactions, development capital expenditure and lease indexation.
- TCI and EPU higher mainly due to additional property revenue and an independent revaluation of the Kerarbury almond orchard.
- AFFO per unit is forecast to be higher in the second half of FY19 due to additional property revenue from acquisitions and lower expenses.
- FY19 AFFO and DPU forecasts confirmed.
- FY20 DPU forecast of 10.85 cents, consistent with 4% annual growth target.
- Refer to pages 19 to 23 for further information.
2. Capital management
3. Strategy and portfolio update
4. Outlook and conclusion
For more, watch Managing Director David Bryant present.