Aus Tin Mining Limited (ASX:ANW) CEO, Peter Williams, presents ANW's quarterly update, covering completion of major works in Tasmania and Queensland.
- Aus Tin Mining maintained its position as the second largest tin focused ASX listed company (by market capitalisation), despite softer share price
- Major works completed for transition to Level 2 operations in Q3 2019
- Progressing Stage 1 Project as “Proof of Concept” for larger scale development of globally significant resource
- Targeting shear zones for high-grade cobalt and deeper magnetic and conductivity anomalies that may indicate the presence of sulphides in Queensland
- Strong rebound in the global tin price driven by lower LME stocks, constrained supply from Indonesia and lower production from Myanmar
For more, watch CEO Peter Williams present.