Credit Corp Group Limited (ASX:CCP) CEO Thomas Beregi presents the company's FY19 H1 results.
- Leadership in the credit-impaired consumer segment has delivered outperformance to revenue and earnings expectations and increased investment to sustain growth into the future, while discipline is maintained in Aus/NZ debt buying and the company is positioned for investment opportunities across all segments while leveraging its uniquely resilient collection model and its commitment to continuous operational improvement.
- Consumer lending book growth has almost doubled, driven by new customer acquisition and strong retention of existing customers, increasing the segment earnings outlook.
- Wallet Wizard is the superior consumer proposition.
- US market conditions remain favourable, allowing increased investment at favourable returns, improving the profit outlook.
- Operating metrics remain strong and on track.
- Improved full year outlook.
For more, watch Credit Corp Group CEO Thomas Beregi present.