Vanguard Investments Australia, Product Research and Development Manager, Rachel White presents Vanguard’s approach to Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) screening, its funds and why ESG matters, at FNN's Fund Manager Event.
- Sustainable and responsible investing (SRI)
- Interest in ESG is rising, driven by the younger generations
- 49% expect their advisers to invest in funds which align with their values
- 63% of Australian expect their advisers to incorporate their values
- Investment Stewardship plays a critical role across all Vanguard funds
- Vanguard FTSE SIF is the largest ESG-screened index fund in the U.S.
- Low-cost, diversified, and long-term approach
For more watch Product Research and Development Manager, Rachel White, present at FNN's Fund Manager Event.