Glenn Whiddon, Executive Chairman of oil and gas exploration and production company Calima Energy Limited (ASX:CE1), talks about the company’s management, drilling, infrastructure, markets and outlook at FNN’s Investor Event.
- AUD$75 million market capitalisation
- AUD$25 million cash, no debt
- Owns 72,000 acres of drilling rights in the Calima lands, which should be rich in condensate
- Drilling commencing December 2018
- Play de-risked by adjacent operator who has drilled more than 60 successful wells
- Calima will complete early stage drilling and then seek a transaction to create value for shareholders
For more, watch the Executive Chairman, Glenn Whiddon present.