Recce Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASX:RCE) Executive Director, James Graham provides an update on the company's RECCE 327 product for use in targeting antibiotic resistant bacteria and its clinical pathway at FNN's Investor Event.
- A drug discovery and development business
- Commercialising a new class of synthetic antibiotics for resistant superbugs
- Qualified Infectious Disease Product designation RECCE 327
- Sepsis kills more people in the U.S. than prostate, breast and lung cancer
- Sepsis is the number 1 most expensive condition
- Currently no drug therapies specifically for the treatment of sepsis
For more, watch Executive Director, James Graham present.