Collerina Cobalt Limited (ASX:CLL) Managing Director, Rimas Kairaitis presents on the company's High Purity Alumina (HPA) focus, unique processing technology and progress with its pre-feasibility study at FNN's Investor Event.
- HPA is the pure form of aluminium oxide
- Precursor material for the manufacture of sapphire glass
- Also for ceramic coated Lithium-Ion-Battery (Li-B) separators
- Increased demand for High Purity Alumina - a battery metal
- Strong demand growth for HPA to 2025
- Set to see increased adoption of LED (Light Emitting Diode) products
- Increased separator coatings in lithium ion batteries (Li-B’s)
- Planning to change company name to Alpha HPA
For more, watch Managing Director, Rimas Kairaitis present.