King River Copper Limited (ASX:KRC) Non-Executive Chairman, Anthony Barton presents on the company's focus on vanadium, titanium and fluorspar at the Speewah Dome in the Eastern Kimberly at FNN's Investor Event.
- Australia’s largest vanadium in magnetite deposit
- Main objective - to outline a project that differentiates from others globally
- KRC owns 100 per cent of the Windsor fluorite deposit at Speewah
- The flat lying nature of the Speewah allows large volumes to be mined
- Recent Scoping Study outlines development of a Fluorite Project
- The deposit is located on existing King River Copper mining leases.
- High grade Mt Remarkable gold discovery in the Kimberley
For more, watch Non-Executive Chairman, Anthony Barton present.