Calima Energy Limited (ASX:CE1) Managing Director, Dr. Alan Stein presents the Calima Montney Project, British Columbia and the company's 3 well drill program at FNN's Investor Event.
- The most active oil and gas play in Canada
- Calima owns 72,000 acres of drilling rights
- C$5.2b invested in 2017 - predicted to increase to C$7.5b by 2022
- Liquids-rich Montney formation
- Early mapping predicted that the Calima lands would be liquids rich
- Subsequent drilling by adjacent operators validated the prediction
- Drilling commencing December 2018
- Early monetisation strategy
For more, watch Managing Director, Dr. Alan Stein present.