First Graphene Limited (ASX:FGR) Non-Executive Chairman, Warwick Grigor, talks applications from smart concrete, fire retardants, batteries and growing the market for the company's specialist graphene.
- What can we do with graphene?
- A mobile phone that can recharge in < 30 seconds, and never wears out
- An electric car than can recharge in five minutes
- Unbreakable glass… on your phone or tablet
- Chemical-free batteries that are smart and flexible and can fit into clothing
- A fire retardant that actually stops the fire,
- Polymers that are stronger than steel but lighter weight, and fire proof
- Glass that weighs a fraction of existing glass,
- Automotive tyres that don’t need steel belts,
- Light-weight concrete that is twice as strong – making rebar unnecessary
For more, watch Non-Executive Chairman Warwick Grigor present.