Aus Tin Mining Limited (ASX:ANW) CEO Peter Williams talks about FY2018, a busy year for the company with significant progress across its key projects, improving prices in tin and cobalt and how this positions the company.
· Three projects; Granville Tin Project in Tasmania, Taronga Tin project in NSW and Mt Cobalt project in Queensland
· Granville Tin project is a producer providing cash flow & building development expertise. Expansion approved, construction underway
· Taronga Tin project Provides scale and significant upside
· Mt Cobalt project: significant ‘prospectivity along contact with porphyry
· Cobalt price up 65 per cent
· Rio Tinto (ASX:RIO) nominated Tin as the ‘most impacted metal by new technology’. Tin consumption to double
For more, watch the interview with CEO Peter Williams.