Centrex Metals Limited (ASX:CXM) CEO Ben Hammond presents the company's Ardmore Phosphate Rock Project in QLD and plans to supply the local superphosphate market.
- Focused on integrated fertiliser resource developments, with one of the few undeveloped high-grade phosphate deposits in the world
- $40 million market capitalisation
- $16 million in the bank
- High-grade phosphate rock project in Queensland with Scoping Study showing pre-tax NPV range of $124 to $129 million
- Feasibility underway and due for completion mid-2018
- Preliminary operation targeted to start by end of 2018 to provide trial shipments to customers for long-term off-take contracts
- Experienced team of bulk commodities specialists
- Upside in large-scale potassium nitrate project in Western Australia, and zinc exploration play in New South Wales
For more, watch CEO Ben Hammond present.