First Graphene Limited (ASX:FGR) Executive Director, Peter Youd talks about the company's Sri Lankan vein graphite resource and the nature of vein graphite deposits.
First Graphene (ASX:FGR) is a materials company positioning itself in the lowest cost quartile of global graphene suppliers.
Executive Director, Peter Youd talks about its Sri Lankan Vein Graphite resource and the nature of vein graphite deposits.
- Daily graphite production averaging 500kg
- Mining at Pujapitiya project
- 2 operating shafts
- Characterised by multiple vein
- Lower operating costs are being achieved
- Vein widths vary, high grade ore up to 99.3TPE
- Mine production to be updated in Quarterly Acititives reprots
- Focus of the company is on graphene and IP products
- FGR is active at key materials conferences throughout the year
- Attending IDTechEx Show, 11-12 April, 2018, Berlin
For more, watch the interview with Peter Youd.