Admedus (ASX:AHZ) President & CEO, Wayne Paterson, talks about the company's products, regulatory approval and improvements in cardiovascular treatment.
Admedus is a medical technologies company delivering clinically superior solutions to help healthcare professionals to create life-changing outcomes for patients.
* Their core business is the design, development, manufacture and supply of high quality medical products and technologies that are safe, efficient and make a positive difference in patients' lives.
* Strong financial foundation with early term growth opportunities (60 per cent growth YOY 17/18) -- $34 million in revenues in 2018 (+60 per cent growth)
* FDA approved lead asset (ADAPT) -- approved cardiac tissue product already generating revenue
* Strong new product development program with significant market opportunity, $3.5 billion market size per annum.
* Their strategic vision is to achieve 50 per cent market share in the target product areas and $20 million profit by the year 2020.
* Achieve profitability by the end of 2019.
To learn more watch the interactive presentation with President & CEO, Wayne Paterson