Calidus Resources Limited (ASX:CAI) Managing Director David Reeves provides an update on the company's key Warrawoona Gold Project in the Pilbara.
Calidus Resources (ASX:CAI)
is an ASX listed gold exploration company which controls the 712,000 ounce Warrawoona Gold Project in the East Pilbara district of the Pilbara Goldfield in Western Australia.
The Directors believe that the recent consolidation of this goldfield will transform the Company into a new Australian gold development company with significant potential to unlock further resources and new discoveries within the emerging gold belt of the Pilbara Goldfields district, which is a historically proven gold mining region.
- Existing high grade resource to be further increased in 2018
- Aggressive drill campaign of 50,000 metres planned in 2018
- Potential for new discoveries given lack of modern or systematic exploration and large number of existing targets.
- Proven board and management team in gold exploration development and mining.
- One of the few independent near-term gold development companies on the ASX.
- Well funded post $10 million capital raise.
To learn more watch the interactive presentation with Managing Director, Dave Reeves.