Centuria Capital Group Limited (ASX:CNI) CEO, John McBain, presents the company's 1H18 results.
- Operating NPAT of $30.2 million.
- Reaffirm FY18 earnings per stapled security guidance of 15.8 – 16.2 cps.
- Recurring revenue grew to $32.1 million, up $18.9 million.
- $25.8 million net performance fee before tax on 10 Spring Street, Sydney NSW.
- Interim distribution of 4.1 cps.
- Reaffirm FY18 distribution guidance of 8.2 cps.
- CNI securityholders 19% (51% for the 2017 calendar year).
- 12.7% p.a. total return on co-investments.
1H18 AUM growth:
- 19% increase in AUM to $4.6 billion.
- $655 million in property acquisitions and $115 million in asset revaluations.
- Investment bonds AUM growth to $0.9 billion.
- $98.6 million equity raised in 1H18.
- Issued $25 million in corporate bonds.
- 13% operating gearing ratio.