Triton Minerals Limited (ASX:TON) Managing Director, Peter Canterbury, talks about the company's Mozambique graphite projects and timeline for its key near term development Ancuabe project.
- Triton holds a portfolio of advanced projects in Mozambique's graphite region
- Tritron Mozambique projects; Ancuabe: Industry leading flake size distribution, purity and expandability; Nicanda Hill: One of the worlds largest flake graphite/vanadium deposits; Nicanda West: Industry leading flake size distribution and purity
- Aiming for first production in H2 2019 at flagship Anucabe project
- Graphite Market Transformation Underway, thanks to Electric Vehicle (EV) revolution and significant demand growth for expandable graphite
- Market cap. of $60.7M
- Industry commentators remain bullish for graphite pricing and demand
- Unlike Lithium and Cobalt, Graphite prices have only just started to move from historical lows