Genex Power (ASX:GNX) Executive Director, Simon Kidston talks investment highlights, its Kidston renewable energy hub economics and milestones.
- Genex Power (ASX:GNX) is a renewable energy and energy storage business
- Strong cashflows backed by Government contract
- Market cap of $108.5M
- Kidston Solar Project: Funded and underway, expected annual generation of 145,000 MWh and AC capacity of 50MW
- For 12 months ending 28 Feb 2017, Revenue of $16.8M with EBTIDA of $15.2M
- Revenue underpinned by 20 year Queensland Government Guarantee (energy floor price)
- Kidston Pumped Hydro Project: 2,000MWh in size, with nameplate capacity: of 250MW, successful completion of the Technical Feasibility Optimisation Study