Cyclopharm Limited (ASX:CYC) CEO & Managing Director James McBrayer talks 1H17 Results, Technegas adoption and US FDA trial progress.
- Total global sales of $83m since 2010, over 210,000 patient procedures in 2016, and 3,800,000 patient procedures since 1986
- Lead nuclear medicine product Technegas is currently available in 56 countries
- Opportunity to expand into US, with FDA trial completion expected in Q3 2018
- Expanding the use of Technegas beyond the traditional diagnosis of Pulmonary Embolism into significantly larger applications
- Group sales revenue of $6.06 million, Gross margin of $5.5 million, Net loss after tax of $1.43 million, Strong balance sheet, $10.62 million of cash reserves
- Technegas proprietary technology provides high quality diagnostic functional lung imaging
- Based on experience in other markets, the Company is targeting greater than 50% of the $90m USD competitive product market conversion in the US over a period of 5 to 7 years.