First Graphene Limited (ASX:FGR) Executive Director, Peter Youd, talks about the opening of the company's WA processing facility, growing awareness of its graphene capabilities and industry interest.
· First Graphene’s Henderson Graphene facility opened by MP of Fremantle, Josh Wilson, noting the enormous potential of graphene. Josh Wilson also said Graphene was a smart, cutting edge material that Australian’s should be involved in.
· The plant will be progressively commissioned in the first months of 2018. Once fully operational it could run on a 24/7 basis and produce 90-100 tonnes of graphene per annum.
· Materials expert Andy Goodwin has made significant progress with European clients, in Italy and in UK.
· First Graphene received ‘considerable interest’ at market research and emerging technologies conference, IDTechEx, in Berlin and Santa Clara.
· Chairman’s address noted, it has achieved a major milestone on its journey and built a commercial graphene facility of ‘global significance’ with a very small amount of spending.