APIAM Animal Health Limited (ASX:AHX) Managing Director, Dr Chris Richards talks about the company's model, geographic spread, FY17 results and strategy.
- APIAM provides update on veterinary business, a vertically integrated model across entire animal health value chain (ie. veterinary services, products and ancillary & support)
- 36 clinics located across VIC, TAS, QLD, WA and NSW, with over 125 veterinarians
- Market capitalisation of $90 million, with revenue of $98 million and net profit after tax for FY17 of $5 million
- Recent developments include PETstock (formed with JV alliance) and Terang & Mortlake Veterinary Clinic acquisition
- FY18 growth initiatives include rural and regional expansion strategy, focus on companion & mixed animal market and increase of private label and high margin products