Noxopharm Limited (ASX:NOX) CEO Dr. Graham Kelly and Ian Minns Director Clinical Development and Medical Affairs provide an update on the company’s progress, strategy and clinical trials.
· Noxopharm Limited (ASX:NOX) drugs and its lead drug, NOX66 target three groups in the community; for doctors it boosts the effectiveness of radiotherapy and chemotherapy for patients it helps survival rates and for investors, it aims to generate revenue by 2022
· Oncology drug market is $100 billion and Noxpharm aims to have a major share in that
· It has several ‘blockbuster’ drug candidates
· Aims to be in a registered study by end of 2018 and it’s focused on having marketing approval by 2022
· There is ‘realistic potential’ for its drug to become a ‘standard of care’ in many cancers
· It has a lean but experienced team
· Sees several key inflection points over the next 12 months