PolyNovo Limited (ASX:PNV) CEO, Paul Brennan talks about the company's technology, sales strategy and growing number of applications.
- PolyNomo's (ASX:PNV) NovoSorb is a wound-facing biodegradable foam, aiding burns and wounds
- Direct sales team based out of the US. Australia/New Zealand to transition to a direct sales team in early 2018
- US FDA approval, US Government BARDA is funding a PMA (premarket approval) clinical trial on full thickness burns.
- In US, Israel, New Zealand, South African and Australian markets
- South African support partner Surgical Innovations helping develop local market
- Expanding into other markets with distribution partners as regulatory approvals achieved
- Revenue to date for FY18 is over $1.7 million
- Pipeline opportunities include:
-Hernia an ~ $1 billion market, entry expected in 2018
- Breasts an ~$2 billion market
- Bone Void Filler an ~$2.3 billion market
- Clinical trials underway to achieve CE Mark for Europe, Australia and SE-Asia for NovoSorb BTM