Windlab Limited (ASX:WND) Executive Chairman & CEO, Roger Price talks about the company's model for identifying the best sites and project economics.
- Windlab (ASX:WND) is an Australian based, international renewable energy development company
- Applies science to develop, construct and operate better wind farms internationally
- Since listing in August 2017 achieved financial close of AGL's Cooper's Gap Wind Farm, the largest wind farm in Australia. $10.3 million success payment booked.
- 8 projects completed, 48 projects in pipeline, with >7000 MW, 9 projects in near term development, with 874 MW. Capacity under management of 290 MW
- FY17 full year revenue of $23.2 million, EBITDA of $14.7 million
- Large increases in demand forecast in both mature OECD and emerging markets due to cost competitiveness
- Equity in projects under construction, and a royalty agreement over a project in South Africa