· Impact Minerals (ASX:IPT) is a exploration company with a market cap of $28m
· The Company manages extensive tenement holdings (>2,000 km2) in Australia (NSW, QLD, WA): significant potential for high-grade mineral deposits of gold, silver, lead, zinc, copper, nickel and PGM’s
· Four exploration projects with numerous, high-grade targets progressed to active drill testing.
· Gold, silver and base metal resources identified near existing mining infrastructure in NSW.
· Impact Minerals has exhumed gold c.2.9 billion-year-old rocks amid recent weathering
· Gold from 40% nuggets 60% not nuggets
· Strong cash position with solid backing to advance prospects to resource definition.
· Pilbara Gold Project Exploration: 100% owned licences, 1,300 sq Km, c. 100 kilometres strike of highly prospective conglomerates, Likely to be granted in March 2018
· Commonwealth Project, Gold-Silver-Base Metals New South Wales, 100 impact, several prospects, one large system
· Eskay Creek: ‘the world’s most famous high sulphidation’ Gold-Rich VMS: 1 km strike length, Small tonnage – high grade, possibility of 21B-style at depth.