Azure Minerals (ASX:AZS) Managing Director, Anthony Rovira presents at Precious Metals Investment Symposium, November 2017.
· Azure Minerals (ASX:AZS) has a market cap of $30m. It has multi-commodity exposure (Ag, Au, Co, Zn, Pb, Cu).
· It operates in Sonora, Mexico, a world-class mining province. It has a stable democratic government, Low cost, highly skilled pro-mining country
· Azure Minerals management have a track record of making discoveries and developing mines
· Multi-commodity, advanced-stage projects: 6 Drill Rigs Drilling on three projects
· Partner Teck Resources spending US$10m to earn 51%: eck has 5000m diamond drilling campaign underway
· Focus on epithermal silver-gold at Loma Bonita and porphyry copper at Cerro Colorado
· Visible zinc-lead-silver ore
· Sara Alicia – high grade gold & cobalt
· Financials: Strong cash position: A$5.9m (30 Sept 2017)
· Outlook: Fast tracking development, drill out-Feb 2018, Mineral Resource Estimate March 2018, Scoping study Q32018, Definitive feasibility study Q32019
· Significant news flow expected over the coming months