Neometals Limited (ASX:NMT) COO Mike Tamlin discusses the company's Mt Marion lithium project, metals processing and titanium interests.
Neometals (ASX:NMT) COO Mike Tamlin gave an update on the lithium miner's progress at the FNN Investor Event in Sydney including:
- An update on the Mt Marion lithium mine operation in Western Australia, including production and costs
- Discussed Q1 FY2018 results including production at 100,000wmt and Q1 FY2018 EBITDA of $72 million
- Discussed the 100% owned Barrambie Titanium project in WA
- Financials including $46.1 million cash in bank
- Partnerships with Mineral Resources and off-take agreement with Gangfeng Lithium
- Pre-feasibility study shows life of mine is just under 20 years with pre-production capital cost of $549 million