Volpara Health Technologies Limited (ASX:VHT) CEO Dr Ralph Highnam discusses breast cancer screening technology, strategy and outlook.
- Volpara Health (ASX:VHT) is a digital health company focused on early detection of breast cancer
- Estimates breast data analytics is approx $1billion global market
- Financials see significant growth: To date FY2018, annual reoccurring revenue (ARR) is NZ$2.14M, up 94% from end FY2017 (March 31st), Volpara Health is looking to exceed 200% growth in ARR this year
- Thought leaders in digital health. In 2016, raised $20 million to expand into Software as a Service (SaaS) and is now principally in the US in about 8,700 sites
- Hero products: VolparaDensity (onsite software for automated breast density assessment) and VolparaEnterprise (unique cloud based service analytics software)
- VolpataEnterprise 2.1 expected to be released Jan 2018, aims to reduce cost-of-goods and introduce benchmarking and other new features Volpara Health (ASX:VHT) can charge for.