Mainstream Group Holdings (ASX:MAI) CEO, Martin Smith, discusses its funds administration platform, the market opportunity and outlook.
· Leading independent provider of investment admin, fund accounting and middle office services
· Proven market leader in independent fund administration services, operating in $66 billion in registry funds services industry
· Now in 8 countries with $119 billion in funds under administration
· Founded 2006, Listed 2015, Market cap, $51 million,
· FY17 2.2% margin improvement with further investment in technology and automation
· FY18 off to strong start; Strong organic inflows, Existing client new product launches: listed and unlisted, Global rebranding project to unite our operations, Forecast continued growth in revenue and earnings
· Financials: revenue grew every year since FY13 and is predicted to hit $40 million in FY18