First Graphite is a producer of high quality graphene which is produced from high grade, crystalline Sri Lankan graphite that is sourced from its own mines and other third parties in Sri Lanka.
First Graphite – Key Points
- Graphene is not all the same
- FGR is a Tier 1 industry participant in the Australia Research Council hub for Graphene Enables Industry Development.
- Three universities and five Australian businesses over three years.
- Apprlications :Fire Retardants, Conductive polymers, Building Materials
- Strategic partnership with Flinders Uni to develop and commercialise graphene manufacturing technology
- FGR is working with the Swinburne University of Technology on the development of the BEST Battery, a project with impressive performance compared with existing supercapacitors and based on patent pending technology developed by Swinburne.
- High Quality Graphite Feedstock used to produce graphenes
- High Quality Management Team lead by Warwick Grigor Non-Executive Chairman