Jumbo Interactive (ASX:JIN) CEO & Executive Director, Mike Veverka discusses its FY17 results, growth in online lotteries, alliance with a lottery giant & strategy.
* Internet Lotteries – A Growing Market
* 14% Australian lotto tickets sold on the Internet
* The UK is 21% up 13% in 2016, Finland is 48% up 17%in 2016^
* Jumbo is aligned very closely with the largest and most dominant company in the Australian Gaming Industry.
* Over 2 million mobile customer accounts
* Long term contracts until 2022: Tatts invested $15.6m, Tatts + Tabcorp $11b merger
* Financials: Revenue: $145m, NPAT Continuing Operations $7.6m, Full Franked Dividend 8.5 cents
* Growth 17% CAGR over 7 years
* High growth in Charity lotteries: Surf Life Savers Lotteries, Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation