Today Nick Blake, Trust Manager of Centuria Metropolitan Trust will present CMA’s 2016 Financial Year results.
This is our second annual results presentation and the first representing a full year of activity.
As manager of CMA we are focused on driving the best performance from our investment assets to ensure we meet or exceed the Trust’s forecasts –
Delivering to investors a predictable and growing income with capital appreciation on their investment.
Here is Nick Blake to provide you with CMA’s performance highlights for FY ’16 and our outlook and guidance for the year ahead – Nick….
FY16 Financial Highlights:
• Statutory net profit of $44.8m
• Distributable earnings1 of $22.0m representing 18.4 cents per security (“cps”)
• Increase in total assets to $415.6m
• Increased net tangible assets (“NTA”) of $2.18 per security, up 21 cps or 11%
• Gearing of 33.2%
• Portfolio occupancy of 97.2%
• Portfolio weighted average lease expiry (“WALE”) of 4.4 years