Sydney, Thursday 31 January 2019 - Wisr Limited (ACN 004 661 205) (ASX: WZR), Australia’s first neo-lender, is pleased to report its business update and Appendix 4C for the three months ending 31 December 2018. Wisr is committed to delivering financial wellness to all Australians by providing a smarter, fairer and wiser collection of financial products and services to consumers, as the company grows its share of the $80 billion1 local consumer credit market.
- In the quarter ending 31 December 2018 new Wisr loan value was $16.98 million, up 43% compared to Q1FY19 (increasing from $11.90 million the previous financial quarter).
- Wisr originated more than $29 million in new loans during H1FY2019, up 437% on H1FY2018.
- Unaudited half-yearly (H1FY19) revenue was increased 56%, up to $1.2 million (H1FY18: $759k).
- WisrCredit platform continues to exceed customer acquisition expectations, with more than 16,000 customers on the platform since launch in October 2018.
- Anthony Nantes, CEO, Wisr was named 2018 Business Leader of the Year and the company was named as a finalist in the Fintech of the Year category at the 2018 Optus My Business Awards.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document