- Drilling commenced at the Barabolar Project, in New South Wales.
- Exceptional porphyry and polymetallic epithermal targets.
- Initial program of up to 7,500 metres of reverse circulation and diamond drilling.
- Specific drill targets include:
Copper-silver-lead-zinc (+gold) polymetallic systems at Bara Mine & Bara North Prospects.
Epithermal gold systems at Cringle Prospect where surface sampling recently returned high-grade gold and silver.
Porphyry copper-gold targets at several locations highlighted by strong induced polarization and geochemical anomalies.
- Visual observations of mineralisation and alteration along with initial assay results from the Bara and Cupola areas are indicative of a proximal epithermal/porphyry system.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document