• Outstanding newly discovered area with substantial copper-gold-silver-lead- zinc-molybdenum anomalism over a corridor of 9,000 metres by 2,000 metres.
• Outcropping mineralised skarn mapped over an area of 5,000 metres by 800 metres.
• Multiple targets in several mineralisation styles including copper-gold porphyry, molybdenum porphyry, skarn mineralisation and volcanic hosted sulphide (VMS) deposits.
• Rock chip sampling continues to present areas of high grade across Zn, Pb, Cu, Ag, Au and Mo.
• Planning advanced for initial drilling program of up to 7,500 metres commencing September 2018.
Bowdens Silver Project
• Feasibility Study and Maiden Ore Reserve Statement complete.
• Environmental Impact Statement advanced.
• Continued exploration at Bowdens NW and Bowdens SW.
• Share placement completed to institutional, professional and sophisticated investors raising $2.75m.
To view Report please download PDF attached:
Download this document