• Feasibility Study completed for a two million tonne per annum open-pit mining and conventional processing operation.
• Low strip ratio of 1.6:1.
• Production of 52.9 million ounces of silver plus 108.0 kilotonnes of zinc and 79.26 kilotonnes lead.
• Life of Mine (LOM) 16 years.
• Operating margin of A$558.70 million with project payback of 4.8 years.
• Initial three years of operations to produce concentrates containing 5.4 million ounces of silver per annum and 6000 tonnes of zinc and 5200 tonnes of lead per annum.
• LOM Operating C1 Cost of A$15.47/oz (US$11.60/oz) and an All in Sustaining Cost (AISC) of A$17.25 /oz (US$12.94/oz).
• Pre-tax Project NPV5 of A$143.90 million and IRR of 20.8%.
• Post-tax Project NPV5 of A$70.58 million and IRR of 17.9%.
• Sensitivity analysis demonstrates that the project is highly leveraged to an accretive commodity price environment.
• Initial development capital estimated at A$246 million.
• Board approval to complete remaining elements of the Environmental Impact Statement in lead up to Development Application submission.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document