• Significantly improved EBITDA of $11.5M, up 139% vs. pcp of $4.8M
• Accelerating 2H21 momentum, with EBITDA of $7.5M
• Strong NPAT $5.5M, up 187%
• Increasing operating profit margin of 9.9%, vs. pcp of 5.71%
• Final dividend declared (0.6 cents per share)
• Strengthened balance sheet, with net operating cash greater than $15M
• Australia’s fourth largest nonaligned advisory platform, with >400 financial advisers
• Successful completed the advisory integration of: Libertas, Yellow Brick Road, Philip Capital advisers, Total Cover Australia
• Morrison Securities monthly value of trading transactions increased by 300%
Sequoia Financial Group Limited (ASX: SEQ) (Sequoia or the Company) is pleased to release its FY21 full-year results. In FY21, the four Operating Divisions financial performance surpassed their forecasts and internal target return on equity of 15%.
The Group’s revenue increased by 37% from FY20 and ahead of Budget. Operating Profit/ EBITDA of $11.5M was well above the $9M from our last profit guidance. From a consolidated viewpoint this resulted in a 28% operating return on Shareholder Equity, giving us the confidence that our diversified services offering is both profitable and in growing demand.
For more information, download the attached PDF.
Download this document