- Binding Heads of Agreement signed with a 100% held subsidiary of Gold Fields Limited for up-front acquisition cost of US$2M cash and US$3M in value of ROL shares plus additional consideration contingent on development of the Talas Project.
- Contains the large Taldybulak resource:
Indicated: 116.5Mt for 2.3Moz Au and 488Mlb Cu
Inferred: 336.2Mt for 4.5Moz Au and 1,178Mlb Cu.
- Two of four Talas concessions border Robust's Andash gold-copper project.
- 21 recognised prospective mineralised targets.
- Exploration and project development at Romang Island project continues.
Robust Resources Limited ("Robust' or 'the Company') is pleased to announce it has signed a binding Heads of Agreement for the acquisition of the total interest in the prospective Talas gold-copper project ('Talas') in the Kyrgyz Republic from Gold Fields Orogen Holding BVI Ltd ('Gold Fields'), a 100% subsidiary of Gold Fields Limited. Talas consists of four mineral concessions, totalling 36,854ha ('Concessions'), two of which border the Company's Andash gold-copper project.
For further information please download PDF below: